Monday, July 20, 2009

A Work In Progress

This is definately a long work in progress. I have a long way to go, both on this blog and in photography. But I figure, we all have to start somewhere, right?

I haven't quite found "my style" of photography yet. I love the urban look of photos, but I'm not great with photoshop yet, so I just stick with editing some of the pictures I take in other programs and try to find a good style. Plus, I haven't really taken a ton of pictures yet. Just a beginner like I said. (And I'm not one of those "beginner's" with all the natural talent, this is going to take some work and time.)

I really just want to start building a portfolio of all of my photos right now, so that I can look back on them for ideas of what to do and what not to do.

1 comment:

Civicus Consulting said...

Hey Amber!

I'm very, VERY impressed with your work! Keep posting more as you finish them, because I enjoy them so much. Some of the temple pictures are so stunning and beautiful that they could be sold in local stores. Seriously!

Bishop Call